Late Breaking News
Strict Federal Conference Limits Affect CME, Staying Current
Please read this article and participate in this month's online opinion poll. Will the federal conference restrictions make it difficult for you to satisfy continuing education requirements and keep up in your clinical area?
- Have your VA bonuses been cut in recent years and are you concerned about getting merit pay in the future?
- Should pay-for-performance be used to improve healthcare quality at the VA?
- Did you or any of your co-workers leave or consider leaving DoD employment because of furloughs?
- Do you think the DoD will continue with civilian employee furloughs in the next fiscal year or will they find other ways to cut costs?
- Is VA adequately prepared to offer necessary care for servicemembers with TBI and PTSD over the long term?
- Are furloughs of medical personnel the best way to meet required military budget cuts?
- Military Sexual Assaults Increasing Despite DoD Efforts to Stem Tide
- VA Will Introduce Productivity Models for Five MD Specialties This Year
- VA Providers Often Miss EHR Test Result Alerts
- Many Servicemembers Sleep Less than Five Hours a Night