Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON, DC—The Air National Guard is lending its expertise when it comes to transporting severely injured servicemembers in the aeromedical evacuation system.
WASHINGTON, DC— Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) swept across the globe in 2003 with a near 10% mortality rate. VA patients over the age of 65 were particularly vulnerable, and faced a 50% mortality rate.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List