Late Breaking News
HHS and USPHS
WASHINGTON, DC—Over the last several years, federal agencies have made a concerted effort to direct research and funding to those rare diseases that might not get attention if left to the whim of market forces. For rare pediatric diseases, the challenge can be even greater.
WASHINGTON, DC—Federal officials testified at a House hearing in July that there is evidence of a link between antimicrobial use in food-producing animals and drug resistance in humans, and that they are taking steps to address the nonjudicious use of antimicrobials in animals.
WASHINGTON, DC—Federal officials sought to reassure a House subcommittee that guidelines issued by the federal government to promote widespread adoption of electronic health records (EHRs) strike the right balance.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List