Late Breaking News
A pair of new studies shows a very high prevalence of bone disease among male veterans with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other pulmonary illnesses, raising the question of whether more screening is needed.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List