Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON, DC—The Military Operational Medicine Research Program (MOMRP) has announced that it has established a new $17 million Military Suicide Research Consortium (MSRC).
Washington, DC—Researchers at the US Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR) and the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) at Galveston, TX, have developed a new system to help providers better resuscitate burn patients with large burns.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List