Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON - While 2013 has been a difficult year so far when it comes to the budget, the Military Health System’s top doctor promised that funding for traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) research will be protected.
WASHINGTON - The DoD plans to cut its civilian workforce by 5% to 6% by the end of fiscal year 2018, including more than 5,000 from the Military Health System.
WASHINGTON - The president’s proposed fiscal year 2014 budget is "a strong budget" that will allow VA to continue to make progress in some key longterm goals, Secretary Eric Shinseki told lawmakers last month.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List