Late Breaking News
Arguably, war and man’s increasing sophistication when it comes to harming one another are the least attractive attributes of the species. The next war, like death and taxes, seems an inevitable part of the human condition as we close 2012 experiencing the longest conflict in American history.
ST. PAUL, MN — The Defense and Veterans Affairs departments reached an agreement with 3M that has the potential to go far beyond integrating electronic health records between the two departments. The deal could galvanize efforts to implement and integrate medical information and securely share patient data between physicians and facilities across the globe.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List