Late Breaking News
Archive for October 9th 2013
In August, the Air Force announced that cabin altitude reduction effort (CARE) modifications were made to 32 U-2 airframes, reducing the altitude equivalent within the cockpit from 29,500 feet to 15,000 feet, while at altitude. A press release fro...
WASHINGTON — The Pittsburgh hearing comes after a GAO report found that VHA’s oversight “is inadequate to ensure that medical centers comply with performance pay and award requirements.” As part of its review, GAO examined performance pay and awar...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List