Late Breaking News
Archive for October 6th 2013
WASHINGTON—Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has announced that most of DoD’s civilians who have been placed on furloughs will return to work this week. Hagel explained that the basis of his decision is the Pay Our Military Act, which was signed i...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List