Late Breaking News
Archive for September 2013
Do you think the DoD will continue with civilian employee furloughs in the next fiscal year or will they find other ways to cut costs?
“A leader, once convinced a particular course of action is the right one, must have the determination to stick with it and be undaunted when the going gets tough.” Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
CHICAGO - Health outcomes improved when VA physicians took patients’ individual situations into account and customized care, according to a new study.
Expertise, Confidence Improved for Surgical Teams
SAN DIEGO - When a servicemember experiences physical trauma during deployment, it’s usually during circumstances that are loud, chaotic and happening at a speed too quickly to be followed by the untrained eye.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List