Late Breaking News
Archive for June 2013
Sexual Assault Contributes to Problem
The rise in unintended pregnancies among active-duty military women is “alarming,” according to researchers. And the rates are increasing, despite that they already are far higher than in the civilian population. New studies look at the causes of the problem —including rampant military sexual assault — as well as possible solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List