Late Breaking News
Archive for April 2013
Survey Finds 'Information Overload'
HOUSTON - Almost a third of primary care providers missed test results received through VA's electronic health record (EHR) notification system, possibly because of "information overload," according to a survey conducted by researchers from the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Houston.
Opinion poll: Is VA’s electronic health record notification system an effective way to get test result information to healthcare providers? Please click here to participate in this month's U.S. Medicine readership poll.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List