Late Breaking News
Archive for February 2013
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others
I have been reflecting on the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States - the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The right to own weapons is a fundamental part of our collective history as Americans.
Last year, VA provided outstanding care to six million Veterans. In the next five years — as America turns the page on a decade of war — it's expected that more than 1 million active-duty personnel will join the ranks of America’s 22 million veterans. It’s imperative that VA ensures America’s veterans, including those returning home from missions in Iraq and Afghanistan, have access to the high quality healthcare they’ve earned and deserve.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List