Late Breaking News
Archive for December 25th 2012
In this Issue: News Update Childhood Trauma May Influence PTSD More Than War Experience IG Report Points to Lack of Responsiveness by Iowa City VAMC Management Focus on Diabetes Soldiers with Diabetes Increase Disease Management Challeng...
In this Issue: News Update Invasive Fungal Infections Complicate Treatment of IED-Wounded Troops Nurses' Union Ratifies Contract with VA Focus on Pain Management: Ketamine Increasingly Used for Military Pain Management Ketamine Resets S...
DECEMBER ISSUE Forward this newsletter to a colleague U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Gregory Light, PhD Poor Neural Processing of Auditory Tones Gives Clues to Schizophrenia Impairments SAN DIEGO - A deficiency in the neural processing of simp...
NOVEMBER ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Steven E. Nissen, MD More Cardiac Events for Diabetic Veterans Started on Sulfonylureas NASHVILLE--While metformin generally is considered first-line treatment for diabetes, many recently-diagnos...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List