Late Breaking News
Archive for December 15th 2012
Please read this article and participate in this month's online opinion poll. Will the federal conference restrictions make it difficult for you to satisfy continuing education requirements and keep up in your clinical area? What is your opinion? ...
The stricter federal guidance comes as Congress is questioning federal agencies about their conference spending. The increased scrutiny was largely prompted by reports of a 2010 General Services Administration conference in Las Vegas, where exo...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List