Late Breaking News
Archive for November 13th 2012
Focus on Prevention Efforts to keep diabetes rates down among active-duty servicemembers focus on prevention. “Most medical treatment facilities have programs for those with pre-diabetes — soldiers with a very high likelihood of developing diab...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List