Late Breaking News
Archive for November 12th 2012
Symptoms Significantly Reduced
SAN DIEGO — Only a few sessions of two complementary medicine techniques worked as well or better than more standard therapies for post-traumatic stress disorder in active-duty servicemembers, according to a recent study.
BETHESDA, MD -Invasive fungal wound infections are on the increase in military personnel wounded by improvised explosive devices, leading to significant morbidity and even death in some cases where the victims initially survived.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List