Late Breaking News
Archive for October 2012
$52,000 Patton Impersonator Raises Eyebrows
WASHINGTON — Training human resources personnel to recruit, train and retain medical professionals and other personnel is critical to VA’s mission, but has the agency gone overboard in spending on HR training conferences?
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List