Late Breaking News
Archive for September 19th 2012
WASHINGTON—DoD needs to acknowledge that the current levels of substance use and misuse among military personnel and dependents constitute a “public health crisis,” a new study says. The IoM report, Substance Use Disorders in the U.S. Armed Forces...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List