Late Breaking News
Archive for August 2012
SAN DIEGO NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER, CA — Thanks to the work of physicians here and at a select number of facilities around the country, the paradigm of how scars are treated might be shifting.
A new study suggests that providing more telemental health could have an especially beneficial effect on treatment of rural veterans with PTSD.1
WASHINGTON — When receiving care in a hospital, suicidal patients could take advantage of anything from bedding to belts to kill themselves.
SAN DIEGO — What is an appropriate blood glucose level for patients with diabetes?
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List