Late Breaking News
Archive for August 16th 2012
AUGUST ISSUE Forward this newsletter to a colleague U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Obama Signs Bill to Help Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Victims WASHINGTON—President Obama has signed a bill that will make health care available to veterans and the...
JULY ISSUE Forward this newsletter to a colleague U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE DoD Should Screen for PTSD At Least Annually, IoM Says WASHINGTON - PTSD screening should be conducted at least once a year when primary care providers see servi...
Please read this article and participate in this month's online opinion poll about whether VA Should cover fertility treatments for the spouses of injured servicemembers to help a couple have children? What is your opinion? Yes NoUndecided Curre...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List