Late Breaking News
Archive for June 6th 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — The full 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that it lacks jurisdiction to overhaul VA’s mental-health system, as requested in a class-action suit claiming that VA does not provide mental healthcare in a timely factor.
WASHINGTON — A human clinical trial this year for a vaccine designed to protect against all four serotypes of the dengue virus is giving military researchers hope that they are closer to developing a vaccine against the debilitating disease.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List