Late Breaking News
Archive for May 2012
Rural veterans with hepatitis C (HCV) could live hours from a medical center that provides specialty treatment for the disease. Through the VA Connecticut Healthcare System’s telemedicine initiative, however, specialists are training primary-care practitioners to deliver high quality HCV care close to home for patients.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List