Late Breaking News
Archive for May 18th 2012
WASHINGTON—The Army announced it will conduct a service-wide review of soldier behavioral health diagnoses and evaluations. Earlier this year, the Army announced that it reviewing a number of behavioral health diagnoses at Madigan Army Medical Cen...
Independent Household Mobility Is Goal with Limb Amputations Independent Household Mobility Is Goal with Limb Amputations One of the primary goals for patients with multiple limb amputations is to help them achieve Independent household mobilit...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List