Late Breaking News
Archive for April 29th 2012
April ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE More Opioid Prescriptions, Adverse Effects for Vets with PTSDWASHINGTON — Veterans with PTSD are more likely than others to be prescribed opioids for post-injury pain, and that can ...
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update Infection Problems Solved At Dayton VA Dental Clinic Advocates Call For Support for TBI Act Homeless Veterans' Lawsuit Against VA In West ...
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update Caffeine Shows Promise in Saving Lives of Brain Injured Medicare No Pay Policy Had Little Effect on Catheter Associated UTIs Study Looks a...
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update Violent Offenders Increase in Army, New Behavioral Report Says More Veterans Serving on Ships Qualify For Agent Orange Presumption DOD Tackles S...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List