Late Breaking News
Archive for December 2011
An Obama administration proposal that affects drug co-pays in TRICARE has raised
concerns from trade groups representing community pharmacies, which, in 2010, filled
40% of TRICARE prescriptions.
Dr. Stephen Cozza, associate director at the Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress (CSTS) received the Frank Ochberg Award for Media and Trauma Study from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS) during the society’s annual meeting in Baltimore in November.
XIN JIN, PHD, RECEIVED THE PETER AND PATRICIA GRUBER INTERNATIONAL
RESEARCHA WARD from the Society of Neuroscience.
WASHINGTON — Whether exposure to war zone burn-pits causes long-term health issues has created heated debate among military officials, veterans, Congress members and currently deployed troops.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List