Late Breaking News
Archive for August 17th 2011
AUGUST ISSUE US MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Process of ClosingWASHINGTON—Walter Reed Army Medical Centers operations are moving this month to new joint facilities at the National Naval...
Top Court Refuses to Reconsider Ban Against Some Military Malpractice Lawsuits But Controversy Continues
Read the full article and let us know what you think: What is your opinion? Should the Feres Doctrine be overturned and active-duty military servicemembers be allowed to sue DoD health care providers for medical malpractice? Yes No...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List