Late Breaking News
Archive for July 18th 2011
“God is in the details.”
- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1886-1969)
I recently took a two-week cruising vacation with my family on our sailboat “Family Knot” (Gemini 105Mc). Our goal was to circumnavigate the Delmarva Peninsula, the large East Coast peninsula that contains portions of the states Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. The majority of this trip was confined to the relatively protected waters of the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay, but a portion of the trip required venturing out into the coastal Atlantic Ocean.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List