Late Breaking News
Archive for June 29th 2011
Washington DC—Navy Hospital Corpsman 1st Class (HM1) Erin Lawlor tried leaving active-duty service for a while but re-enlisted, missing the “esprit de corps” her Naval career gave her. Now, she has earned multiple honors as Independent Duty Corpsman (IDC) at Branch Health Clinic, Naval Base San Diego, where she cares for patients and serves as the leading petty officer at the clinic.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List