Late Breaking News
Archive for March 7th 2011
VA’s HRS&D conference was held recently just across the Potomac from DC. And at a time when the quality and efficiency of health care systems are a hot topic nationwide, attendees seemed particularly cognizant of the importance of the r...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List