Late Breaking News
Archive for January 23rd 2011
Editor-in-Chief, Chester 'Trip' Buckenmaier III
MD, COL, MC, USA
As the first decade of the 21st century passes into history, Outlook 2011 provides a forum for federal medicine’s leadership to examine this past decade of unprecedented change and provide their vision of the future. Some of the highlights of this issue include perspectives from the service Surgeons General.
Dr Robert Petzel
Under Secretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs
The Veterans Health Administration, a part of the Department of Veterans Affairs, is in the midst of a major transformation in how we provide services to our veteran patients. We are creating a healthcare system that is, first and foremost, patient centered and characterized by team care.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List