Late Breaking News
Archive for October 15th 2010
The possibility that servicemembers suffering from service-connected ailments were being falsely diagnosed with PD first arose three years ago. Read the full article and let us know what you think: What is your opinion? Do you belie...
Archive of U.S. Medicine Direct
From the Editor-in-Chief: The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.—George Bernard Shaw Editor-in-Chief, Chester ‘Trip’ Buckenmaier III, MD, COL, MC...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List