Late Breaking News
Archive for May 25th 2010
“You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they’ve tried everything else.” Attributed to Winston Churchill 1874-1965
It is unclear if Winston Churchill actually ever said this, though there are a number of versions (all attributed to him) on the Internet. Nevertheless, as a student of American history the truth of this comment resonates with me. Particularly in light of the recent American healthcare reform bill debate.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List