Late Breaking News
Archive for July 12th 2009
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Senate conﬁrmed Margaret Hamburg, MD, to lead the Food and Drug Administration last month. The unanimous conﬁrmation came as no surprise considering the ease of her conﬁrmation hearing and her backing by both Democrat and Republican Senate leaders.
WASHINGTON—While news of the spread of the H1N1 inﬂuenza virus has caused widespread concern around the world, medical leaders in the military health system are conﬁdent that years of pandemic planning will help it deal with H1N1 or any other ﬂu virus.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List